Wednesday 29 July 2009

Burning, frickin'....rubber.

I attended the pre-release screening of Burning Rubber last night in Terence Bay. What a hoot!

I was very nervous about my 'part' in the doc., but it all turned out well in the end.

My one comment in the doc. (about how in high school I thought brake burns were just made by "...dumb rednecks...") didn't seem to go over very well with the crowd. Understandable. Hopefully they heard the last part of my quote over the murmurs, which had me explain how I've gained a new appreciation for brake burns....Stop ya' hatin', ya'll don't know me! (o_0)

The doc. was much funnier than I anticipated, in a good way! I was grinning ear to ear for most of it.

Keep your eyes peeled for Burning Rubber airing on Bravo! in December and hopefully at the Atlantic Film Festival later this summer.

This shot I scraped online sums up how I feel about Ariella's documentary, I love's it!

No comments: