We place our orders at work,earlier in the week, and then the kind ladies from Trinity United in Rose Bay deliver our lunches later in the week!
This one had quite a few people at work taking advantage of the service. And why not? Do you get a thank you note from Subway when you get your lunch? Huh? Didn't think so...
Now the reveal:
Let's see if I can remember, sammiches going left to right:
- Ham and cheese...slice, with some miracle whip dressing.
- No idea what was in this one, but it was delicious and orange.
- Cherry and cream cheese sandwich, b'yatch! Delectable, by all accounts, a crowd favourite!
- Egg salad
- Tuna fish?
- Home made chicken (or was it turkey?) salad, incredible. Ain't nothin' like the real thing...
- Rolled up asparagus and....I don't know what it was rolled up with.
And then sweets!
Various lemon loaf/glazed cakes
All topped off with a couple slices of orange cheese! giggity.
I would get this once a week if they offered 'em more frequently. For now, I'll just have to be all whistful while I wait for the next one...Valentine's Day, perhaps?
Thanks for the great eats, ladies!