Monday 14 September 2009

Vintage Chainsaws

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love chainsaws....

I was fortunate to be granted limited access to photograph some of the antique chainsaws in my neighbour's shed, hopefully he'll let me shoot his chainsaw sculptures and workbench next time!


His pride and joy, an old McCulloch chainsaw, with a dirt bike performance exhaust pipe for good measure. This is a saw he uses in woodsman competitions. The upside down plastic bottle on the top of the saw is covering/protecting the carburetor while it's in storage.


Another old McCulloch saw from the 70's, heavy as all get out.


The new, and the old, a competition Jonsered on left with a big tuned exhaust pipe, and the 'ole McCulloch on the right....or, was it a Pardner?


And still, more saws hanging in the shed...

No comments: