Monday 15 June 2009

Luscious Lupins, Invincible Irises

I've been hunting for a nice patch of lupins to shoot, spotted this one in a fallow field in Baker Settlement:







Later this weekend, I spotted two patches of wild irises (?) in North Brookfield...or is it South Brookfield? I can never keep the two straight...

Shots didn't turn out as I had hoped, too bad I don't have mad curves/levels adjustment skillz...yet!
Mostly the ones in the swamped, tried bumping up the contrast a little but...meh.







2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the way the close-up of the Lupins looks. And where did you find those wild Irises? They're one of my favourite flowers, and I've only seen them in the neighbours garden, and Dave keeps thwarting my attempts to get them...

baroing said...

Those irises were in South Brookfield...or North Brookfield? On the road from Colpton to Caledonia (hwy. 208)